Monday, January 26, 2015

Birthday


Hello everyone i know i am the worst keeping up with these blogs. Life always seems to get in the way. So what has happend so far in my life. I finally graduated from college. Yay! My years of hard work paid off i was able to graduate early and today is my birthday!  So here i am a 22 year college graduate wondering what am i going to do with my life. I've though a lot of what should i do. My imagination has gone wild thinking about the next steps in my life. I don't really know what to do with my life i have so much knowledge and yet i have no idea what to do with it. I've tried applying to jobs in the field that i studied and i don't seem to have any luck but i do not complain because i am lucky to be here in this life. I think i have done a pretty good job in the short time that i've been in this world. I've managed to change the lives of a few people and i am happy to be where i am right now. Right now, i am working with the Boston Public Schools and hopefully interning for Corporate Accountability. For the first time in many years, i am just living life a day at a time. Something that i learned from my years at Wheelock is that there is no such thing as failure. So on my birthday i say to myself good job girl you're one year older and one step closer to achieving all your dreams and any other crazy thing that you want to achieve. Tengan buen dia amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment