Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hopeless Romantic


Do you ever just feel like you are never going to find love that you are going to end up being alone with 5 or 6 cats? Well, I don't know if you feel this way but sometimes I do. I try to tell myself that one day I will find the one, that one day I will experience true love, and that someone out there is waiting for me to love him for the rest of my life. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic I can't help but dream about love. At my age, I shouldn't be worrying about finding love but of finishing school and getting a job. I am still very young and love will eventually come but I can't help but dream. I can't help but sit on a park bench looking at the sky and sighing hoping that love comes. I know that this seems like a crazy idea but I like to think that someone will one day sweep me off my feet. Well, today I just thought that I share with you my hopeless romantic ideas with this video. Who know's maybe love is closer than I think???


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."  - Dr. Seuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment