Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Any one there?

I know that I haven't written in a while. I took a break from writing but today as I sat in my computer I thought about this blog. I wondered if anyone actually missed reading my stories and learning from my experiences. I'm not really sure if anyone reads this blog or not but I hoped that someone out there actually did gain something from reading my stories, stories that I lived and experienced. I started to think a lot about the our society. We all walk around with our headphones and technology on hands that we forget there are others around us. We never stop and listen or pay attention to anyone but ourselves. So as I sat in front of my computer i wondered is anyone there? Is anybody listening to me? Sometimes you just need someone to listen to you even if you aren't making any sense. You need to know that someone out there cares and that they feel the same way as you do. Life goes by really fast and before you know it your life disappears. You become a memory. So maybe instead of ignoring the person next to you, you should say hello. A simple hello can become the salvation of someone who yearns a listening ear. So one more time I'll ask is anybody there? Are you listening?


No comments:

Post a Comment